Aurora’s Suspension Plate and Overbelt Magnets are specifically designed for the extraction of medium to large tramp iron contaminants from product stream being conveyed by conveyor belt or vibratory feeder.
The high-strength deep field suspension magnets are usually suspended above a conveyor with sling chains setting the magnet face at the correct height and angle for optimum extraction.
When contaminants are attracted to the overbelt magnet they are automatically carried away by the separator’s belt and dropped off into a magnetics chamber after leaving the magnetic field.
Contaminants retained on the suspension plate can be easily removed using several manual cleaning methods.
- Free of maintenance and no need of electric current for generation of magnetic field
- Easy adjustment of magnet orientation to allow for varied burden depths
- Low maintenance and easy to clean
- Custom-sized for maximum equipment protection
- Electro-magnetic options available
- Heavy duty options available for harsh operating environments
Suspension plate and overbelt units can be installed:
- Under/over conveyor belts
- Over vibratory feeders