The FORCE10 Rotary Grate Magnet is used to efficiently remove metallic contamination from products prone to bridging or caking.
The magnet elements are mounted to a rotating disk. The assembly rotates gently, filtering the product being processed through the high-strength magnetic bars. This rotating motion facilitates even uninterrupted product flow through the unit.
The FORCE10 Rotary Grate Magnet features an express slide-out magnet drawer for simple, safe and effective cleaning and inspection of the magnetic bars.
- Ultra-safe drawer design reduces operator handling
- The unit can be supplied with standalone automatic controls in a rated stainless steel enclosure or the unit can utilize in-house PLC pneumatic controls
- High-quality SEW variable speed drives
- Reduced risk of product recall and damage to brand integrity
- Protection of critical and sensitive equipment
- Removal of ferrous metal contaminants in addition to work hardened stainless steel and magnetic stone
- Separates micro-contamination and longitudinally aligned items that metal detectors can miss
- High-quality rare-earth magnetic components to ensure lasting high performance
- Large variety of transitions and connections available to enable seamless integration into your process
- Highly flexible design to accommodate your specific line size, flow rate and product characteristics
Rotary grate units can be installed:
- In chutes feeding packers
- In bulk intake/out load areas
- Prior to critical equipment i.e. milling and rendering equipment
- Prior to metal detectors (reduce detection stops, downtime, wasted product)