The FORCE10 Pressure and Liquid Magnetic Separators are used to extract and retain ferrous contaminants and work-hardened stainless steel fines from wet or viscous/slurry products conveyed by pipeline.
The unit incorporates a series of high-strength rare-earth magnetic probes, which attract and secure unwanted metallic contamination present in the product stream.
- Maximized direct product contact/minimized resistance to flow
- Pressure tested
- Available with jackets for heated product lines
- Multiple temperature ratings available
- Reduced risk of product recall and damage to brand integrity
- Protection of critical and sensitive equipment
- Removal of ferrous metal contaminants in addition to work hardened stainless steel and magnetic stone
- High-quality rare-earth Long Life magnetic components to ensure lasting high performance
- Highly flexible design to accommodate your specific line size, flow rate and product characteristics
Pressure and liquid line units can be installed:
- Before/after pumps, blenders and mixers
- Before/after tanks and vats etc.
- After ingredient intakes
- Upstream of all packing and filling operations
- On pallecon outlets