The VN Series has been designed for packaging difficult to feed or fragile materials into open mouth bags.
A vibratory feeding pan with a two-speed fill rate moves a large volume of material quickly and gently. The net weigh design allows for the automatic refill of the buckets to maximize speed. The net weigh bucket is discharged upon the signal from the operator.
- Up to 10 bpm rate on simplex
- Up to 16 bpm rate on duplex
- Bulk / Dribble fill cycle provided by adjustable vibratory feeder speed
- V-Clamp provides positive bag holding during fill cycle
- Stainless steel construction available
Products typically handled with a VN net weigh scale:
- Shelled pecans
- Potato flakes
- Sunflower seeds
- Bread crumbs