Sewing remains the ideal solution to close ‘open mouth’ bags of any kind of material (jute, burlap, cotton, paper, poly-lined paper, polyethylene, woven or laminated polypropylene).
Fischbein Mini Sewing Systems can operate manually, semi-automatically and automatically for outputs up to 400 bags/hour.
The Mini System is a Fischbein “FB” sewing head mounted on a pedestal for installation above a synchronized conveyor. A Fischbein Power In-feed unit together with various other options form an automatic sewing unit for general bag closing.
- Compact design
- Variable operating speed
- Low noise
- Minimal vibration
- Manual pump lubricating system
- Quick thread cutting system
- Plain sewing – simple one thread closure
- Folding and sewing bag top – reducing leakage
- Sewing with a flat belt bag closing conveyor – for granular bagged products. Comes complete with guide rails.
- Sewing with a V track bag closing conveyor – for large bags, root crops, potatoes, onions, coal etc.
- Automatic tag applicator