The Coil-Tube Micro Heat Exchangers are a unique design that incorporate the benefits of the dimple or corrugate tube-in-tube system in an extremely compact configuration. These heat exchangers are used for heating, cooling or sterilizing any fluid stream or pumpable product at low flow rates.
The Aurora COIL-TUBE Tubular Heat Exchanger utilizes the unique DIMPLE or CORRUGATE profile and is designed to have the primary media pass through the coil while the service media flows counter current in the outer shell. The cylindrical profile of these miniature Heat Exchangers combined with the DIMPLE or CORRUGATE profile promotes a highly turbulent flow maximizing heat transfer coefficients.
- Ultra-high heat transfer efficiencies achieved due to the DIMPLE or CORRUGATE profile
- Designed to withstand high-pressure and temperature
- Allows continuous mixing resulting in improved product consistency and thermal uniformity, even on thick slurries and pastes
- Reduced maintenance requirements, downtime and costs with no moving parts
- Unique modular system, which enables virtually unlimited potential for configuration options resulting in unrivalled versatility for all installations and process requirements
- Individually selected for each application and, as such, the design can accommodate specific location or processing requirements
- Constructed to comply with relevant New Zealand and Australian standards and statutory and quality assurance procedures
- Designs include provision for thermal expansion and contraction where applicable
- Cylindrical profile to promote a highly turbulent flow and maximize heat transfer coefficients
- Fully welded for maximum product integrity
- Can be constructed using Duplex stainless steels, Titanium, Hastalloys and Zirconium with a mirror finish internal tube for heating/cooling high purity products
Why select a Coil-Tube?
The Coil-Tube Micro Heat Exchangers provide maximum product integrity and are ideal for applications with low-flow rates and sample batches. These include:
- Pharmaceutical and laboratory
- Pilot plants
- Pool heating